I wanted to provide an update on Aztec’s Business Continuity plans. Following a management meeting on the 10th March, Aztec enacted our Business Continuity policy and plans. From the 13th March, our technical staff have gradually moved to secure home working with all staff working at home or in isolation as of 23rd March.
As an IT Support company, we are well placed to enable secure remote working for our team. The disruption has been minimal as we continue to provide support services for our clients.
All techs and staff have secure access to our help-desk, emails and phone systems. Internally our communication channels remain open and fluid, using Teams chat, email and voice calls.
The support we’re providing
We continue to provide support for clients in the following ways:
- Help-desk ticketing system: Tickets submitted using email or the contact form here are being worked in order and based on priority.
- Phone-based support: Calls made to our main office number 01243 200 175 are being answered for all support, account or sales based enquiries. Details on our contact page.
- Secure Remote support: The majority of our support requests are usually resolved via a secure remote support session, and this has not changed.
- Onsite support: For equipment deployments or any on-site infrastructure support, we will need to evaluate and discuss this on a case by case basis with you. This may require:
- That we send equipment by courier or post to you
- That items are delivered to your doorstep
- Access to buildings is arranged when no-one else is on-site
For any potential onsite support, the safety of our staff, our clients and others are taken seriously. Delivery of hardware or equipment will be made by courier or as a doorstep drop off with no direct contact.
You will be provided support for connecting any equipment where we would normally do this as part of the work. For example, you will need to unbox a computer and connect it to a network and screen, techs will be able to assist by phone call and video link to a mobile phone so they can see what you see.
Finally, I’d like to thank our team for continuing to handle a huge surge in ticket and call volumes, we’ve seen over 4x the normal daily calls and tickets. This thanks also extends to you, our client, for your understanding and patience while we all work through this unprecedented situation. Stay safe, help each other and stay at home!
As always great service and very prompt attention in dealing with our issue, especially when under the current issues surrounding Covid 19 : is admirableClient in Littlehampton – Remote working ticket
Clear communication, got it done in a very timely manner given the current circumstances.Client in Portsmouth – Email Access
Very quickly understood what we wanted to do and suggested a quick and effect route that worked for everyoneClient in Portsmouth – Remote Access to Files